Connect with us

News

Pia Miller cuts a sophisticated figure in a full-length semi-sheer dress at Vogue event in Mlebourne

Published

on

She’s the brunette bombshell who rose to fame as Senior Constable Katerina Chapman on Home and Away.    

But on Friday, Pia Miller looked every inch the fashionista when she slipped into an elegant full-length gown at Vogue American Express Fashion’s Night Out, in Melbourne.

Striking a pose for the cameras, the 34-year-old was sophisticated and elegant as she fronted the media wall in her semi-sheer frock.

Scroll down to video 

Monochrome chic! Actress Pia Miller, 34, has cut a sophisticated figure in a full length semi-sheer dress emblazoned with white flowers at Fashion's Night Out in Melbourne 

Monochrome chic! Actress Pia Miller, 34, has cut a sophisticated figure in a full length semi-sheer dress emblazoned with white flowers at Fashion's Night Out in Melbourne 

Monochrome chic! Actress Pia Miller, 34, has cut a sophisticated figure in a full length semi-sheer dress emblazoned with white flowers at Fashion’s Night Out in Melbourne 

The model also added a pair of matching black-and-white boots to her look.

Pia, who stars in the new Nine drama Bite Club, opted for a conservative style for her thick brunette mane, wearing it in a pretty bun.  

The Chile-born mother-of-two accentuated her exotic looks and flawless complexion with a smokey eye and a pale pink lipstick. 

ma 

ma 

Mama: Pia has two sons Isaiah, 13 (left), and Lennox, 10, (centre) 

Keeping accessories to a minimum, the former Home and Away actress donned dainty silver hoop earrings and a number of silver rings.

Pia recently revealed her secrets behind her flawless figure.   

She said she plays close attention to what she fuels her body with, adapting the 80/20 food rule of moderation.

‘I eat healthy 80 per cent of the time and indulge the other 20 per cent,’ she told Harper’s Bazaar Australia.

And it appears to be working with the starlet’s Instagram account oozing sex appeal and bikini selfies from tropical locations.

How does she do it? Pia recently revealed her secrets behind her flawless figure. She said she plays close attention to what she fuels her body with, adapting the 80/20 food rule of moderation 

QUICKLY READ THIS!!   Workplace Wellness Programs Don’t Work Well. Why Some Studies Show Otherwise.

How does she do it? Pia recently revealed her secrets behind her flawless figure. She said she plays close attention to what she fuels her body with, adapting the 80/20 food rule of moderation 

How does she do it? Pia recently revealed her secrets behind her flawless figure. She said she plays close attention to what she fuels her body with, adapting the 80/20 food rule of moderation 

A typical breakfast begins at 7am – or even earlier if she’s working – with an espresso made using her La Marzocco coffee machine.

Once she’s got her kick of caffeine Pia reaches for porridge with berries in winter or a slice of Sonoma sourdough toast with avocado during the warmer months.

‘Lunch is usually a salad with some protein like poached chicken,’ she told the publication, explaining she might stop by Cali Press or Orchard St for a cold press juice or salad bowl if she hasn’t pre-prepared anything. 

Dinner tends to be around 7pm when her ‘boys’ start to get hungry and are looking for something filling.

‘Some of my specialties are healthy mexi bowls, a delicious pasta, salmon with mashed sweet potato and greens or maybe a chicken and veggie soup,’ she said.

If she’s wanting to treat herself, a red wine after dinner isn’t something she denies herself.

Around her early call times and afternoon school pick ups, Pia will squeeze in a pilates or yoga session (at a studio or in her home).

Click to comment
avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of

Join Night Watch Newsletters

Enter your Email address to join our Newsletter and receive Latest News in your Email

Join 6,702 other subscribers

Night Watch News Nigeria is inviting you to advertise on her website for as low as 15,000.00 monthly.

for more Information contact us via email [email protected]

Sponsored Ads!!

NNU Income Program:- Dont Invest Yet!! Read This Before Making any Investments!!

Blog9ja Income Program:- Legit or Scam? Learn How I made 30,000.00 on Blog9ja

This is to Inform you that all articles on this website are DMCA protected!
DMCA.com Protection Status

Advertisement