The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, on Wednesday, gave 14 ad-hoc committees one week to submit their reports.
These are committees constituted to investigate matters of urgent national importance and most of them were set up in 2017.
While stating that there are some that have been collated and laid but not considered, he said those that are long overdue should be submitted within a week so that they can all be treated.
“I give these ad-hoc committees one week for the reports to be brought so that we can consider them.
“Also there are a lot of considerations for third reading that will also take priority over our second reading so that we can make a lot of complete process. There are still a number of bills due for completion. These two issues, address ad-hoc reports and also considering reports for passage of bills will be our priorities in these days ahead of us,” he said.
Affected ad hoc committees
The ad-hoc committees are on:
– State of humanitarian efforts in the North-east headed by David Umaru and constituted on January 24, 2017.
– National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) headed by Ahmad Lawan and constituted March 21, 2017.
– Attempted assassination of Dino Melaye headed by Jibrin Barau and constituted on April 26, 2017.
– Delegation to Kogi State Governor on the attempted assassination of Dino Melaye headed by Ike Ekweremadu and constituted on April 26, 2017.
-Investigation on the issue of accommodation, logistics, feeding, etc. offshore and onshore exploitation of pilgrims by National Hajj Commission of Nigeria headed by Adamu Aliero.
The report of this committee has been laid, submitted and the consideration is still ongoing.
– Investigation into the various allegations levelled against the Nigerian police headed by Francis Alimikhena and constituted on October 4, 2017.
– Investigation into the various allegations against the NNPC headed by Aliyu Wammako and constituted on October 4, 2017.
– Investigation on the reappearance, irregularities, reinstatement and promotion of Abdulrashid A. Maina comprising of the chairmen and vice chairmen of the committees on Establishment and public service, Judiciary, Human rights and legal matters, interior, and anti corruption and financial crimes. The chairman of the committee is Emmanuel Paulker and it was constituted on October 24, 2017.
– Arrest episode of Tuesday November 21, 2017 between the officers of EFCC, NIA and DSS headed by Francis Alimikhena and constituted on November 27, 2017.
– Economic waste and Nigerian customs service headed by Dino Melaye and constituted on December 20, 2017.
– Investigation of the circumstances that led to the destruction and violence against the empowerment program of Ahmed Ogembe headed by James Manager) and constituted on March 8, 2018.
– Joint committees of Senate and House of Representatives to investigate the incident of the Senate chamber on Wednesday April 18, 2018 headed by Bala N’Allah and constituted on April 26, 2018.
– Investigation of Amnesty International report on the alleged Human rights and abuse in the North-East (David Umaru) and constituted on June 6, 2018.
– Technical committee of the declined assent to bills by the President of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria (David Umaru) and constituted on October 10, 2018.
Hon Prince Ned Woko donates Money to Indigenes of Anioma for Medical Treatments
News reaching Nightwatchng.com is that Hon Prince Ned Nwoko has donated some millions to cater for the medical treatment of some physically challenged Indigenes of Anioma.
The Honorable made his donations to the Medical care of the Physically challenged indigenes when they paid him a courtesy call at his Mount Ned Nwoko resort Idumuje-Ugboko yesterday.
Briefly addressing the physically challenged indigenes of Anioma, whom he called his friends, Prince Ned Nwoko admonished them to use the funds judiciously in taking good medical care of themselves while stating that his phone line remains open to them whenever they need to talk with him as always.
Responding, one of the Anioma beneficiaries who pleaded anonymity appreciated the Star Prince for always responding to their needs whenever they called on him.
According to the speaker,
“if only we have two of your kind in Anioma land, Anioma would have witnessed more massive human capital development but it is our prayers that God will continue to protect and bless you more for being a father to the fatherless and to the needy”
Hon Ned Prince Nwoko in a philanthropic bid recently donated the sum of 100million naira for the reconstruction of a federal road in Delta state and another 59million Naira as scholarship grant for Anioma and verifiable Delta state students.
His consistent positive gesture towards Humanity has put him in the spotlight and on the news of recent.
“Prince Ned Nwoko has done alot for the Anioma people and we are happy to be associated with his brand always, this is not the first nor the last time that he has been assisting us. We pray God to always bless and enrich his circle”- Madam isioma, an elderly woman who identified herself as a retired head teacher from Isele-Azagba acknowledged.
Muslim Man accuse RCCG pastor of Aborting wife’s pregnancy
His accusation is currently a topic on social media as reports of how the whole thing played were disclosed in his chat with Daddy freeze.
According to the disheartened young Man, he had just returned from the United States to meet his love interest, in their period of making out he got her pregnant with the intent of Marrying her.
He also went on to disclose that when the lady informed her parents, they seized her phones and took her to the hospital under the guise of checkup but connived with the doctor and got her baby aborted.
The young man revealed that he and the pastor’s daughter later got married at a registry without the pastor parents’ approval.
Ever since they got married, the parents of his wife have been harassing him and arresting him.
He says he’s chosen to speak out so that they will stop harassing him. The wife also wants to have good relationship with her Muslim husband and with her pastor parents.
Black Panther Full Movie Download
Are you yet to download The Black Panther 2018 Full Movie? If No you are missing out on the first ever black super hero movie.
Black Panther is a Movie about Black Excellence raking Millions of dollars on its first release in 2018.
This is 2019 , Adding Black Panther to your watchlist this new year is not a bad Idea, You can stream the Black Panther Full Movie Online.
You can also download the movie for free, getting such sites for free download is quiet easy and will be discussed in the later part of this Article.
Black Panther Full Movie Download
You can Download Black Panther Full Movie as soon as possible but its not all about Watching the Movie is about understanding the roles this movie play in our society, The significance of the Custom used which can be seen in a short Video below;
SYNOPSIS OF THE BLACK PANTHER FULL MOVIE
A powerful enemy reappears, T’Challa’s mettle as king
Faced with treachery and danger, he must release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people and their way of life.